Yes, I did it. I actually got up out of my seat while watching the finale of "Dancing With the Stars" to see if I could mimic a few of the steps as performed by the finalists. Note to self: furniture shopping this weekend. I am wildly curious. I want to know if I have potential. I feel like I would be the biggest challenge to the unlucky professional that was assigned me but who knows? Haven't there been surprises this season? Would the fact that I have the tightest hamstrings on the west coast and that I can't bend to touch my toes ( or even close ) inhibit me?
What is one's potential in anything when you have the best assisting you toward a goal? Look at how much weight people lose on "The Biggest Loser". Their one focus for 3 months is the gym with their own personal trainer. Would they have accomplished what they have if they'd just joined a gym at home? I think not. So you professionals out there: your biggest challenge awaits. Imagine the accolades received when you deliver me to "dancer" status. Jaws will drop when viewing the "before" footage and sainthood will be discussed. Mold me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment