Friday, November 9, 2007

A Body of Time Protected

I'm determined to save it; to have it remain pure and uncompromised ( not my virginity...please! ). I'm talking about a block of time that I'm protecting for just me. I've got vacation time to take from work before the end of the year. It's a total of 5 days and I'm adding it to my days off so with exception of a few days I have about a 2 week body of time. I intend on using it to finally start a new collection. I have ideas that have been burning in me for months and any time I attempt to have any of them realized an obligation rears it's ( not so ) ugly head so I hold off. Now don't get me wrong. These responsibilities are self-imposed. I'm fortunate enough to have frequent commissions and I have my greeting card business that keeps me consistently busy. This is actually the time that I'm the most busy as I focus on my Holiday 2007 collection and I am currently peddling those. That's why you haven't heard from me of late. Did you miss me? I'm working very hard now so that I will be as unencumbered as possible by the end of the month. What unforseen factors must I wage war against? I desperately need a new collection and I've been wanting to take my work in a new direction. I wish I could be Harry Potter and use my wand to put a spell on all those around me for that body of time...yes, everyone frozen in time except for me. Actually, it's Friday. I'd like to use it for my commute home, too!

No comments: