Thursday, March 5, 2009
What's to Become of Poor Sophie and Spencer?
My dogs; Sophie and Spencer. I'm greeted every day upon my arrival from work with such enthusiasm and love. Little do they know that their cherished Dads are planning a major abandonment. I look into their all-trusting eyes and I have to look away. Coward! Tell them. Tell them that something is happening that will be disturbing their routine and perhaps their treat frequency. I can't yet. There's still time! What's the point in premature devastation? Wait until we know our finalized arrangements. Yeah, that's it. Poor Sophie and Spencer. Did we consider them when we decided to cross the ocean and be half a world away? Did we offer them the opportunity to weigh in on this? How flagrantly we determine their destinies. Oh, dear loves. You are cherished and serious consideration was taken. Don't forget...you have no concept of time. Two weeks will go by like that. We're doing it for you, anyway. Don't you want well rounded parents? You'll have bragging rights about having Italian dog toys and maybe French biscuits and maybe even new designer leather collars! You know their fashion trends are two years ahead of us. They wouldn't have even hit the runway here yet. So, don't you feel better about us leaving? I'm so glad! Hey, I'm almost believing this myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment