Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Overheard in San Francisco
Ok, so I'm coming back from the gym on my lunch hour, rushing as usual. As I pass the Sir Francis Drake hotel I catch just a snippet of a conversation. I'm still processing this little blurb wondering what the overheard comment could possibly have meant. Have you ever had a moment like that where you just catch a piece of a conversation? Or maybe you're interacting and someone catches a piece of your thought that is enough to make them wonder what the hell you're talking about? Well, I guess other people have an intrusive personality like me. There's a website - www.overheardinnewyork.com just for those that find such things ( me! ) amusing. I wish they had a San Francisco version! Oh yeah; what I heard...I'm walking by and a woman in her sixties is hysterically chatting with one of the doormen who is also enjoying the exchange and what I hear is: "The one he slept with had teeth in it". Now, I want to hear scenarios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment